About this site
The High School Bioethics Curriculum Project is supported by a generous grant from the Greenwall
Foundation and by an anonymous gift to Georgetown University.
LeRoy B. Walters, Ph.D.
Laura Bishop, Ph.D.
Louisiana Lead Teachers,
- Linda Anderson, M.A., The Potomac School, McLean, VA
- Lola Szobota, M.A., M.Ed., Northern Valley Regional High School District, Demarest, NJ
St. Joseph's Academy, Baton Rouge, LA
Library and Information Services
- Linda Harvison, M.Ed., Associate Principal, American History Teacher
- Lori Harper, Biology/Physical Sciences Teacher
- Carol Boudreaux, Athletic Director, Religion and AP American History Teacher
- Vicki LaPlace, Biology/Physical Sciences Teacher
- Adele Lacinak, Religion Teacher
Doris Goldstein, Director, Library and Information Services,
National Reference Center for Bioethics Literature
Website Development and Design
- Mara Snyder, M.S.L.S., B.B.A., 2004-
- KeyBridge, a unit of Georgetown University's University Information Services, 2002
- Edward Maloney, 1999-2001